The tuition fee can be paid in several ways:
- Payment via bank card through the Neptun system.
- Payment through the Neptun system using a collective account.
- Transfer by a budgetary organization based on an invoice.
- Using the Diákhitel1 or Diákhitel2 (Student Loan1 or Student Loan2) program.
- A combination of the above methods.
For a guide on how to make payments through bank card via the Neptun system, please visit the following link:
The guide for the payment method described in point 2 is available at the following link:
The guide for the payment method described in point 3 is available at the following link:
The guide for the payment method described in point 4 is available at the following link:
In case of point 5, if the student is not paying the tuition fee entirely on their own, they are required to submit a declaration of intent regarding the payment of the tuition fee. This declaration should indicate the percentage of the tuition fee paid by the employer or other legal entity, or by the Student Loan Centre. For detailed instructions on how to fill out the declaration and the entire process, please refer to the following link: